Wednesday 5 August 2015

Reach Stackers in HO

As far as I know, there are only three scale models in 1/87. Two are from Kibri, and the other is from Herpa.
The Kibri machines are also available under the Walthers brand, but are the same kit. The model of the Kalmar unit was produced in red plastic, but is now available in yellow. This is kit 11752.

The other Kibri unit, is a forklift type, kit number 11751.


The third machine from Herpa, is a Liebherr LRS 645; and has been produced in various colours. It also coasts about three as much as the Kibri kits.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew. Didn't know the Kibri Kalmar Reach Stacker is now in yellow. Much better looking I think than the red version although I think most full size Kalmar container handlers are red. My other hobby (besides ho 🚆's) is watching & photography of handling of shipping containers around Port of Adelaide, on my 6 monthly trips to the city so I've got heaps of photos of container handling machinery. Sorry my post is SO long & boring. Thanks. Pete

    ReplyDelete